The general duties of the Board of Directors are as follows:
1) To uphold and enforce the terms of our Governing Documents.
2) To manage the business affairs of the community.
3) To maintain the security of the community.
4) To maintain the physical infrastructure of the Association.
4) To manage the financial assets of the HOA.
5) To develop budget projections that anticipate ongoing operating expenses and assure that sufficient reserve funds will be available for future expenditures for infrastructure or for other contingencies.