Albuquerque's Park Plaza Condominiums were originally built in 1964 as a luxury apartment building, converting in 1979 to condominium ownership. In 2008 the Park Plaza Association renovated the entire first floor to increase its usefulness and beauty. The building has a state-of-the-art gym, a combined conference room/library/computer center, a hospitality room with kitchenette, covered parking, secure storage areas, and a patio with its heart-shaped swimming pool. Homeowner Association dues cover all utilities, cable television service, and more. Park Plaza is a great place to meet people, become good neighbors, and form friendships. At the same time its policies protect the personal privacy and security of its residents. The Park Plaza Condominiums offer luxury living in an urban setting of the "Land of Enchantment."
- 24/7 Courtesy Patrol at the front desk
- Security cameras throughout the building and parking lot
- Security doors into building with FOB access only
- On-site manager Monday to Friday
- 24 hour emergency maintenance available